TRESOR PARIS BUSINESS TERMS Stockist selling Tresor Paris products
All stockists must comply with the following
1. You must strictly adhere to Tresor Paris RRP which is listed and updated on our website regularly, www.tresorparis.com and in our catalogues. It is your responsibility to ensure that you keep up to date with these terms.
2.Display Tresor Paris products in a prominent position within the store and as instructed by our visual merchandising team.
3.Use the point of sale material solely for Tresor Paris Products. If you sell other products on a Tresor Paris point of sale stand, you will have to pay £500 (or equivalent in local currencies) for the display and costs. You will be subsequently barred from further stocking Tresor Paris products unless you have our written consent.
4.The sale of Tresor Paris products is strictly prohibited on eBay, Amazon and /or any other form of auction or third party websites without written permission from Tresor Paris. In the event that you use the name of Tresor Paris without our permission, you agree to pay the sum of £1,500 to Tresor Paris. This sum represents a genuine pre-estimate of loss that may be suffered by Tresor Paris in respect of the unauthorised sale of its products without permission. Any breach will be reported to eBay Vero program.
5.You are prohibited to use the news / celebrity’s photos without the written consent of the artists and / or their agents. You are prohibited from using celebrity’s photos wearing Tresor Paris products without written consent from Tresor Paris. You are prohibited from using photographs of Tresor Paris products from the Tresor Paris website without our written consent.
6.Online selling on the stockist website is permitted, however you must use the correct logos and pictures which will be made available by Tresor Paris upon your request. This applies to worldwide stockists.
7.You are prohibited from selling or displaying for sale counterfeit products that are similar to Tresor Paris products whether or not using the Tresor Paris logo. You understand that legal action will be taken against anyone who falsely represents the Tresor Paris brand name against non Tresor Paris products. You agree to indemnify Tresor Paris for their reasonable costs (including legal fees).
8.Tresor Paris can refuse to supply any stockists or potential stockists without having to give any reason.
9.Stockists are prohibited from referring to a Tresor Paris product by any different brand name. All other jewellery brands labelled as Tresor Paris will be considered as counterfeits.
10. Tresor Paris does not produce any products bearing the names of any other manufacturers. It is illegal and against Trading Standards to label Tresor Paris products under a different brand. Offenders will be reported to Trading Standards or equivalent.
11. At Tresor Paris quality control is a paramount, we do not sell products that are damaged, seconds, or have any manufacturing defects.
12.Only buy Tresor Paris products from official stockists / suppliers. All stockists can be verified on our website, www.tresorparis.com
13. Tresor Paris will not be held responsible for any items bought from unofficial stockists whether genuine or not.
14.Tresor Paris does not allow affiliates or stockists to bid on keywords which infringe the Tresor Paris trademark. As such, any affiliates or stockists bidding on keywords including, but not limited to the list below, will be removed from the program. Tresor Paris, tresor, tresor paris.
Additionally, mis-spellings of Tresor Paris related trademarks, in domains/domain names or in search engine marketing are not permitted.
We are more than happy for affiliates and stockists to bid on generic terms which do not include our trademark in order to drive traffic to their site and to the Tresor Paris website Network.
15. All Point of sale materials where provided complimentary (free of charge) for display purposes or to give to consumers with Tresor Paris products as per guidelines will remain the property of Tresor Paris. Should the POS / packaging material no longer be required, it must be returned to TP offices in the UK at stockists cost.
16. You are prohibited to stock Tresor Paris at any other location apart from those listed above.
17. As of 25th January 2013 a restocking fee will apply on all Tresor Paris returned items, as follows:
18.You agree to indemnify Tresor Paris for breach of one or more of the above for all legal costs should the court rule in Tresor Paris’s favour.